Notice of Cookies
In compliance with the obligation to inform at the time of the installation of cookies on your computer terminal and on the basis of article 22.2 (right of recipients of services) of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided clear and complete information about its use, in particular, about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers or device that is downloaded to the computer or computer, tablet or mobile when the user surfs the Internet, in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation .
Cookies are small data files or a set of characters that are stored on the hard disk or in the temporary memory of the user’s computer when they access the pages of certain websites. They are used so that the server accessed can know the preferences of the user when returning it to connect.
These “technical” cookies allow us to distinguish it from other users of the website and it helps us to offer you an optimal experience when browsing our website, as well as to improve it.
We also use “analytical” cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how users move around the website. This information helps us improve the functioning of our website.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site. However, if you wish, you can proceed to delete and block all cookies on this site, although it would be possible that parts of the website will not work.
The first purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services. In addition, Cookies personalize the Services offered by the Web, facilitating and offering each User information that is of interest or that may be of interest, in attention to the use made of the Services.
2. OUR POLICY ON COOKIES
Next, a classification of the cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment From a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THAT REMAIN ACTIVATED
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years..
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
3. EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE
4. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
What happens if the installation of cookies is not allowed or if they are disabled?
Your experience on the website may be limited and some functionalities of the Services will be disabled, such as remaining identified.
How to deactivate / activate cookies?
To deactivate / activate cookies on the device, the user will have to do so through the Internet browser.
You can obtain more information on how to configure your browser to accept or not certain cookies or how to eliminate cookies in the cookie, privacy and security configuration guides of the manufacturers of each of the browsers.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from our website or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: Tools – & gt; Internet options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; Configuration.
For more information, you can consult the MICROSOFT SUPPORT or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools – & gt; Options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; History – & gt; Custom settings.
For more information, you can consult the MOZILLA SUPPORT or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Configuration – & gt; Show advanced options – & gt; Privacy – & gt; Content settings.
For more information, you can consult the GOOGLE SUPPORT or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences – & gt; Security.
For more information, you can consult the APPLE SUPPORT or the browser Help.
If you want information on how to manage cookies on a tablet and / or mobile, you should consult your documentation or online help files.
How to deactivate / activate third-party cookies?
Third party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that the user consult the websites of these third parties to obtain information about the cookies they install and how they can be managed.
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), therefore Users are advised to visit periodically
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, Users will be informed either through the web or via email to Registered Users.