- Ergonomically designed head for convenient user access.
- Motorised cancelling device for Barcode tickets.
- Reader for MIFARE type proximity cards for passes.
- 7” TFT display for dialogue and user information.
- On/Offline operation.
- Entry and exit terminals for testing and accessory connection (traffic lights, signs etc.)
- Built-in vehicle presence detector.
- Internal temperature control system.
- Data communication with the server via a TCP/IP network.
- TCP/IP network communications with the server.
- Solid state support data logging
- Printing of number plate registration on ISO Barcode ticket through connection to the ANPRP registration recognition system.
- IP voice intercom system for communication with the control station. Compatible with systems based on SIP protocol standards.
- Network operation.
- Control electronics based on industrial PC architecture.
- Unit made from aluminium with double primer and stainless steel, weatherproof.
Options (not included):
- Motorised ticket canceller, with double technology (magnetic stripe + BC).
- 2D code reader (QR, PDF417 etc.) for managing special tickets.
- Video-Intercom connected to the control station.
- Ability to broadcast advertising images and/or videos.
- Exit with UHF Autotag.
- Width: 330 mm
- Depth: 488 mm.
- Height: 1.221 mm.
- Weight: 41 Kg.
Working temperature: from -5° to + 50°C
- Minimum- 10% (without condensation).
- Maximum – 90% (without condensation).