- Automatic payment machine with ergonomic peripherals designed to meet PRM regulations (Regulation 1107/2006 of the European Parliament) for access for people with reduced mobility.
- Reader for Barcode tickets.
- MIFARE proximity card reader for passes. 2D code reader (QR, PDF417 etc.) for managing special tickets.
- It allows pass holders to be charged, both for subscriptions and overstays.
- Control electronics based on industrial PC architecture.
- Solid-state disk data storage.
- 60 mm printer, for receipts or simplified invoices.
- Banknote reader for all values, updated to the latest denominations issued by the ECB.
- Fail-safe money box for 500 bills.
- Coin validator/dispenser in just one module. Accepts and dispenses all coin denominations in circulation.
- Coin recycling system for better change management.
- 7” colour anti-vandalism TFT screen for dialogue and user information in five languages.
- Anti-vandal touch keys to cancel, select a language, request a receipt, ask for help and for operator functions.
- Safety deposit box for cash protection.
- Online operation.
- TCP/IP communications with the server. IP voice intercom system for communication with the control station. Compatible with systems based on SIP protocol standards.
- Stainless steel unit with double primer. Complies with regulation IP-23.
Options (not included):
- Ability to issue or replace lost tickets.
- Ability to broadcast advertising images and/or videos.
- Width: 408 mm.
- Depth: 355 mm.
- Height: 1.540 mm.
- Weight: 84 Kg.
Note: SENSE ATMs must be protected from the weather. The screen of ATMs can not be exposed to direct sunlight. If this is the case, it will be necessary to install a screen with high brightness and extended temperature range, which will be offered separately. In case of installation outside, the ATM must be sufficiently protected from inclement weather, direct sunlight and excess brightness.