- Automatic payment machine with ergonomic peripherals design to meet PRM regulations (Regulation 1107/2006 of the European Parliament) for access for people with reduced mobility.
- Reader-writer for Magnetic Stripe tickets.
- MIFARE proximity card reader for passes.
- 15” colour anti-vandalism TFT screen for dialogue and user information in five languages. Touch interface for the operator.
- It allows pass holders to be charged, both for subscriptions and overstays.
- 60 mm printer, for receipts or simplified invoices.
- Anti-vandal touch keys to cancel, select language, request a receipt and ask for help.
- Safety deposit box for cash protection.
- Backup battery (UPS) to prevent power cuts.
- On/Offline operation
- TCP/IP communications with the server.Control electronics based on industrial PC architecture.
- Solid-state disk data storage.
- IP voice intercom system for communication with the control station. Compatible with systems based on SIP protocol standards.
- Stainless steel unit with double primer.
Options (not included):
- Video-Intercom connected to the control station.
- 2D code reader (QR, PDF417 etc.) for managing special tickets.
- Ability to issue or replace lost tickets.
- Ability to broadcast advertising images and/or videos.
- Width: 530 mm.
- Depth: 480 mm.
- Height: 1.750 mm.
- Weight: 60 Kg.
Note: SENSE ATMs must be protected from the weather. The screen of ATMs can not be exposed to direct sunlight. If this is the case, it will be necessary to install a screen with high brightness and extended temperature range, which will be offered separately. In case of installation outside, the ATM must be sufficiently protected from inclement weather, direct sunlight and excess brightness.