“Departures and arrivals with no problem parking”
The world has never been as small as it is now, and that’s why the Equinsa system aims to provide a smooth trip, with “zero unforeseen events”. Public transport users today want to get to the airport, train station or bus station and park their cars conveniently, quickly and without incident. That’s where our car park management system comes in.
Our systems have the ability to offer online reservations, guided parking and space management, making it a system that helps travellers have the best possible beginning and end to their trips.
Advantages of the Equinsa system for public transport:
- Integrated e-commerce options, such as our EQP APP or the space reservation system, which will increase the productivity and profitability of the business.
- Knowledge of the habits and behaviours of our customers, allowing for Effective Marketing through reports and statistics that help us get to know them.
- Integration with public car park systems (airports, etc …)
- Different solutions are offered to different types of users (pass cards, tickets, ticketless, APP …)
- Remote Technical Assistance Service 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- We integrate management solutions for parking areas reserved for temporary users of the facility such as rental cars, taxis, express parking, long stay, aircrew, and more into car park management.
- Maximum ease in payment for the stay, using credit cards or mobile payment through our APP EQP.
- Remotisation and diversification of car park management to make management more flexible.
- Increased car park security through an interface with a CCTV system, intercom system, free space detection and parking guidance.
- Increased management security through the use of advanced control systems in operator passwords.
- High level of car park security thanks to the recognition, registration and monitoring of the number plates of circulating vehicles.
- Book a parking space online through online booking systems, thus facilitating the search for a parking space.
- Integration of the Equinsa automatic guidance system to facilitate the search and identification of free spaces by guiding the vehicle through interactive panels.
- Integration of car park management with management systems for airports and train / bus stations.
- Suitable pricing to reserve spaces.